Thursday, March 3, 2011

Another day, another work out.

So when I posted my first blog about weight loss it was actually written about a week and half ago. I just haven't had the time to post it up. I have been taking that pill every time I go to the gym and if nothing else I feel a little more energy. I have started using the elliptical more (as I hate running on treadmills) and have gone to 45 minutes of non stop. I have jumped up to burning about 600 calories every 45 minutes depending on the amount of energy I have. I should note I have weighed in at about 207lbs and still have a bit to go but seemed to help some if only with the energy I have towards exercise. Well I will update more later when I have time and not exhausted.

6 comments:

  1. Man, just remember that the scale doesn't always tell the truth. Look at the mirror and take before/after pictures too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. keep up the good work and you'll achieve your goals..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I noticed I've been having a lot more energy in general since I started going to the gym a month ago. I also use the elliptical and only do fast, uphill walks on the treadmill. Running on it is just chaos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for posting your progress, hopefully it helps motivate us to get down to the Y more often.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I had the motivation to get fitter.I dont need to lose weight but Im just so lazy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 45 minutes is good going man, keep it up

    ReplyDelete