Friday, March 4, 2011

Changing Room

I work for a major footwear company at a store located in a mall and often come across "interesting people". Now I am not talking about a weird looking or rude nasty person but more of the "eccentric" persons. I recently had one of these persons come in and ask to use the fitting room to try on clothes. Now normally this isn't an issue nor does it raise any attention  but I knew something was up when this person spoke. If you ever seen a cartoon when they have a guy dress up as a girl and they still have that manly voice, this is what that "lady" sounded like. Now I was expecting a man until I turned around. What I encountered was a 6'2 "lady" with size 12 (at least) feet.
 .
 I don't judge people, if a guy wants to dress like a girl and parade around that's great for them.  I allowed this person in the fitting room with some short, shorts and a tank top, with the hopes they wouldn't come out and ask any questions. Well of course "she" did. Wearing the short shorts and the tank top asking if I had it in a larger size. There is nothing really like seeing that and not in a good way. I think I have been scarred for life thanks to this "lady".  After parading back into the changing room she comes out wearing what she wore in. Thankfully she made her purchase and left after that but the damage was done.

9 comments:

  1. Haha, this reminds me of when I worked at a grocery store and this big ass 6'6 guy came in with a dirty short sundress and a big sunhat on. It was hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aha thats funny, interesting story

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh god, when I worked at EBgames I had an old lady come into the store 5 minutes before close time and browse for 20 minutes. She had 3 little shithead kids messing up the xbox360 section and you know what she bought?



    NOTHING.

    ReplyDelete
  4. O man rinns, I love when kids come in and just tear everything up and leave. Nothing grinds my gears like kids doing that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That certainly would be interesting...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was walking downtown Toronto once with a friend. From a distance we saw these two tall girls, or so we thought they were girls. As soon as we walked by them they said in a deep manly voice: I like em young. Gave me chills down my back.

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha.there is some interesting people in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  8. when I was working over at Radioshack we had a policy that aslong as the gate was open the store was open...oh god did that make for interesting nights.

    ReplyDelete