Saturday, March 5, 2011

Charlie Sheen

So I am sure most of you at this point have heard of what Charlie Sheen is up to and I gotta say its great. He is making an uproar all over every media station and website on the internet. Everyone is falling for it, its doing nothing but raising his popularity. I think its a great strategy for a long time he was pictured just as a drunk and druggie but not he is becoming a sensation. Sure he is still pictured as crazy but something is working here, he is the second hottest topic according to google trends.

Look at what happened when Brittany Spears shaved her head. People went absolutely nuts over and it was all over the news for weeks about how she is crazy and what not. But I think it was all intentional to call attention as she hadn't been in the spot light in a long time. I think some of these "stars" just crave the attention and do these crazy acts to draw attention so they can be back in the spotlight. I think we can all agree Sheen has a drinking issue if nothing else but I gotta say after watching his live cast on USTREAM, I find all of this funny and excessive. I don't think he is really as bad as people say he just wants attention. I mean he doesn't have Two and a half men anymore so he is trying to fill a void. If you haven't seen his interview go check it out on youtube, you can't take it serious. He talks about smoking a 7 grand rock and winning. Now I don't usually follow celebrities as I don't usually care one way or another but all this Sheen stuff has been hilarious, speaking of which here is a video of a remix I found funny.




Anyways my point of this crappy post is to say: Don't take him serious, all of this is for attention.

9 comments:

  1. Too true, I've been wondering what the big fuss about him was all along. There are 2 wars going on and revolution is lighting up the middle east yet we still have time to care about Charlie Sheen? Madness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep hearing about Charlie on the Internet all the time, but I don't know why. I don't watch much TV, I've watched his show before, but I thought it sucked so I don't understand all the hype.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liked the animation for the video made it really funny xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. god i swear that charlie planned all whats happening and this is just excesive advertising for him

    ReplyDelete
  5. that dude is a straight up crackhead.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Winning! but I saw that live stream he had, he looked coked out of his mind

    ReplyDelete
  7. I actually have no idea what he's up to. I just hear everyone saying "Oh that crazy guy :D"

    ReplyDelete
  8. I usually just see what celebs do, say "meh" and turn away cause I know what they are doing (Beibers new hearcut OMG OMG OMG).

    But this dude. I loved him in his shows (2&a half man was bad thou) and movies and I am loving his crazy shananigans now :D

    Makes me giggle :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is like the 50th remix I've seen..and almost all of them are equally FREAKING HILARIOUS.

    ReplyDelete