Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Milestone #1

So lately work has been kicking my ass. Changing shifts to early morning and what not has thrown me off. I haven't been able to get to the gym every night and have been attempting to go every other day at least. But I did get a chance to weigh in today and finally hit a milestone. I have lost 30lbs, according to the scale here, since I started this. I defiantly have more muscle tone in my legs and arms but stomach still is in need of help. So I will keep going and hopefully soon I can reach under 200lbs for the first time in well a long time. As far as 5k training goes, I haven't had time to lately but I am working on setting up training for it. I plan on reading up beginning running and possible getting my running analyzed so I can find out if I pronate or have other issues I don't know about. Sorry for the short update will post more when I have time!

7 comments:

  1. Check out anytime protein, they're a protein shake they don't taste the greatest but they fill you up and provide you with a very good amount of protein, I've been using for months and I highly recommend. google Inner Armour. I look forward to your progress. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good stuff man. If you need help setting up a nice easy program you can't go wrong with Couch to 5k, just google it. It's 9 weeks, and really fairly easy. :) You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome on the weight loss!! I agree with shoeby about the Couch to 5k its awesome. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had that on my android at one time. I will defiantly check it out again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! keep up the good work on the weightloss!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keep up the good work, unfortunately I know nothing about weight loss so I can't help you here. Just make sure that you keep doing your routine, even if you feel bad one week, just keep doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have the opposite problem, I can't put on weight. Although that's been slowly changing recently with a gym membership, sigh :(

    ReplyDelete