Sunday, March 6, 2011

Portlandia

Today I had  the privilege of taking a trip to Portland. But what made that trip even better was the fact I was headed to the Adidas Employee Store. I had heard that they usual carry a lot of the stuff you can't find in other stores like Star Wars items. The first thing you notice when coming up on the Adidas campus is the giant campus style shoes which are pretty impressive. There was also a giant Blazers sign plastered on  a side of a building which you pass pulling around to the Employees store. I didn't get a chance to take a photo of it as I was driving but did get a picture of the entrance.

  
When I got inside I saw all the running and training stuff which was nice but I was after the Original items. I found it shortly after fumbling around and saw the jacket I wanted. 

I know, I'm nerdy. I saw this jacket and just couldn't resist buying this jacket. They also had a white storm trooper one but had too much white on it for me to keep clean. Also if you hadn't noticed that is Darth Vader on the left side and the back contains a picture of the Death Star. It is rather badass, and just as nerdy. 

After leaving the store I decided to finally visit a place I had seen on the travel channel show Man vs. Food. This place, The Stepping Stone Cafe, was featured because of its signature Smother B.A.  This enormous item contains a chicken fried steak, with hash browns (with peppers and onions) on top of it, topped with eggs and sausage gravy.  Sure it is a fating meal but it is a damn delicious. They were right in featuring this cafe, as I have never tasted such delicious breakfast. Now of course I'd include pictures. 


If you are ever are in Portland you have to look up Stepping Stone Cafe located at 2390 NW Quimby Street. Now time to finish off that delicious food.

13 comments:

  1. awesome coat! (:

    The care looks awesome just from the picture...I'm not too far from Portland (Tacoma area) might have to check that place out someday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Defiantly check it out, head to Stepping Stone Cafe and enjoy the best breakfast ever..

    ReplyDelete
  3. That food looks awesome, nice jacket aswell!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never been there but it seems you had a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like they used a TON of food oil and butter in that breakfast ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice jacket.I was also close to getting the storm trooper jacket once as I have the trainers but decided against it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. well i kinda have to disagree, the food doesnt look that good imo, but i bet it tastes good

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adidas! thats really cool, i love adidas, i think they are linked to Reebok now too?

    Love reebok too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh god that breakfast looks so good u___u"
    I can already feel myself gaining weight just by looking at it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. some good looking food right there

    ReplyDelete
  11. Old School Adidas is like all i wear

    ReplyDelete
  12. looks so bad for you, but was extremely tasty I'm sure

    ReplyDelete
  13. Woah it sounded tasty for sure XD

    ReplyDelete