Friday, April 1, 2011

Mining is hard.

I recently started playing a game I vowed not to play, that game being minecraft. Now at first I had no freaking idea what was going on in the game except at night I kept getting blown up or shot with arrows. The game has no advice to give in the beginning so you kind of lost to adventure and figure things out. Eventually I looked up online how to craft items and found it slightly amusing but slightly more annoying. I finally got annoyed enough with the damn monsters I turned them off and found it much more enjoyable. I spent a lot of hours mining and finding 3 diamonds so I could make a diamond pickaxe. But of course as I was grabbing the last one when lava showed up and ruined the day. I couldn't return to the point to recover anything as it was all lost in a fiery river of pain. The game is fun and allows to create anything your heart desires, if you have the patience.

if TL:DR check this video out. It pretty sums up the game.

20 comments:

  1. It is incredibly addicting, minecraft, and unlike other addicting games, I do think it encourages many positive things, like creativity, the concept of working for your riches and being careful. I think it's a great game honestly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patres, I agree. Just wish I hadn't worked so hard for nothing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hilarious video. Minecraft is a brilliant game, there's so much you can do in it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha I've been wondering if I should try minecraft out. I've always been interested in it, but I don't know. Lolol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh geez, watching this makes me want to play!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't really want to get into minecraft, i know I'll have to say goodbye to my life for a month or so.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the way this guy breaks down minecraft.

    ReplyDelete
  8. you think thats hard, play eve online, MINE ALL DAY ERR DAY.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I did play EVE .... I had fun when I knew what I was doing in 0.0 space.

    ReplyDelete
  10. near lava and water there is much of those gr8 stones, eve is fun but its kind of slow

    ReplyDelete
  11. excellent video, they got it 100%

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice vid, thx for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that review :D

    minecraft is awesome. Ive had it for maybe 6 months and its just so much fun tooling around building massive beautiful creations.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm afraid of getting addicted to it

    ReplyDelete
  15. I guess I should get around to learning what all the fuss is about this. It seems to be all the rave on the internet!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dude I was becoming addicted to minecraft, I had to leave it for a while to get some work done! e___e!

    ReplyDelete